BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH DEBBIE ABRAHAMS
Debbie Abrahams MP holds regular advice surgeries for constituents who need assistance on a wide range of issues, including local community problems, tax credits, pensions, social security, matters involving the Child Support Agency and government policies and legislation, and many more issues.
Parliamentary rules mean Debbie can only take up your case if you live in the Oldham East and Saddleworth constituency. Debbie’s advice surgeries are by appointment only.
If you would like to book in for a surgery appointment, you can do so by:
- emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling on Mon & Tues between 9am to 1pm: 07494553005
- calling on Weds & Fri between 9am to 1pm: 07495995509
Please note, you will be asked to provide details of your home address and a brief description before booking.
Constituency Office: 9 Church Lane, Oldham, OL1 3AN (currently closed to the public, please use contact details below)
- in the first instance, please email email@example.com including details about your case
- to call on Mon & Tues between 9am to 1pm: 07494553005
- to call on Weds & Fri between 9am to 1pm: 07495995509
Parliamentary Office: 020 7219 1041
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA