Debbie Abrahams MP's Constituency Office Update
In response to the Covid 19 pandemic, and to reduce the risk to my constituents, my constituency office will not be open for face to face meetings until further notice.
However, my team and I will be happy to continue assisting you with any issues you may have via email (preferable) or phone.
To contact my office with your query:
- in the first instance, please email email@example.com including details about your case
- to call on Mon & Tues between 9am to 1pm: 07494553005
- to call on Weds & Fri between 9am to 1pm: 07495995509
Please note, until further notice, my fortnightly MP advice surgeries will be carried out over the phone.
Please do take care of yourself and those around you by following NHS advice. I will be posting regular updates about the Covid 19 pandemic, its effect nationally and locally on social media and any information which may be of use.
Thank you for your co-operation. I look forward to resuming my regular MP activities soon.
COVID 19: Health advice for constituents
Public Health England have advised the best way to reduce any risk of infection is good hygiene and avoiding direct or close contact (closer than 2 metres) with any potentially infected person.
To avoid infection the main advice for all residents, as well as those who may be particularly vulnerable is:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
As advice and guidance is being updated regularly, please do check the NHS website for the latest information.